Thursday, September 08, 2005

Calling all chemists

Especially April (can't locate your e-mail addy) and JenH (in your spare time, ha ha!) can you peruse my resume? Can't attach it, but I can e-mail you a copy. I'm applying for job(s) here (not those other ones I posted about, though). I've asked others online as well. I have two main areas of concern:
1) leave it as-is, or add a section at the beginning highlighting specific skills (kinda BS, IMO, but maybe helpful for programs that search keywords)
2) what can I do to simplify format? I'm planning to apply online and the buzz is that the software involved will distort my Word document.

PS ... re #1 ... deciding on appropriate BS keywords, ack!
analytical thinker
details-oriented
effective communicator
strong technical skills

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nuclear Mom said...

Would be happy to. I will e-mail you through Delphi.