Sunday, October 02, 2005

FTR: I have super powers!!

The ChemMom has returned. Had a fabulous time in San Antonio with my girlfriends. Didn't kiss anybody whose first name begins with the letter C (including Cowboy). Will blog about it later, if memory and children permit.

But meanwhile, here's what I learned after I came home. I always suspected that I was special and truly extraordinary. Yet now I know that I am AMAZING. I am strong and wise beyond my years, and oozing capability from every pore. OK, that oozing bit sounds kinda gross, but the point is, ChemMom is really a ChemGoddess. (Which I did already know, but the chemgoddess blogspot was already taken.)

What is my super power, you ask? How do I demonstrate my vast superiority over ye mortal folk? Is it X-ray vision? Can I spontaneously burst into flames? Can I control the weather, bringing in storms that evocatively wrap my scanty clothing around my supersized post-nursing breasts?

Don't you wish. Dream on, Cupcake.

Here is what I can do. I am the only one ... in this ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD ... who can set up and operate this.

Ah, welcome home, ChemMom. This is your life.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

And that gets a big HA!

Lisa said...

Whee! I knew you had the power! ;)

Nuclear Mom said...

Ha! And I bet you got lots of practice upon returning home!