Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tagged: Meme-o-the-Day

Kelley tagged me in retaliation for the Kelliloo crack. Here goes:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Stay-at-home Mom
2. Assistant Professor of Chemistry
3. Grad-school lab grunt
4. Ice cream shop clerk (best job ever!)


Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. The Hunt for Red October
3. Parenthood
4. The Wizard of Oz


Four places I have lived:
1. Bloomington, IN (my spiritual home)
2. Fort Riley/Manhattan, KS
3. Stuttgart, Germany
4. West Point, NY


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. The West Wing
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Survivor


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Liechtenstein
2. Seattle, WA
3. St. Petersburg, FL
4. Cape Cod, MA


Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Lasagne
2. BBQ ribs with Shiner
3. almost anything from Ben & Jerry's
4. menu item #9 from the Snow Lion in Bloomington, IN


Four websites I visit daily:
1. Delphi
2. Tastefully Simple
3. The Blog of Death
4. Hicktown Diva


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in my own bed in a far-off dark tower (asleep)
2. dog park in Bloomington, IN (maybe I should check the weather first)
3. Washington, DC (as a tourist)
4. in my own bed with my husband (not asleep)


Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. AK (always been good to me)
2. Lisa (maybe she'll play along this time)
3. Gretchen (bringing her into the fold)
4. Donovan el Curioso

8 comments:

Kelley said...

So what ice cream shop did you work in?

ChemMom said...

K, it was a local shop outside the gates of WP.

gretchen said...

The Blog of Death? Really? What up with that??

Kelley said...

Mine was a Polar Bear Ashburn. It was a fun job but I didn't enjoy having ice cream all over my arms.

Lisa said...

Hey, I did play last time, just a wee bit late :) It's all your fault I am being sucked back into blogging!

ChemMom said...

:( We miss you too, Jen!

ChemMom said...

And BTW, Big was doing forward/backward rolls at gymnastics today, so she's not doing *too* badly!

Kelley said...

Dang. I tag you and you get a ton of comments. I get no comments!